Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yet, another Nugget Box







I was on to bring a Make and Take project to the monthly Inkett Meeting in January. I went with this criss cross box. I found the pattern online and it was very easy to score and cut. I saw a card on another blog that used the rock and roll technique on the scallop from the Sale-a-bration set and really liked the accent with the "One of a Kind" Set and coordinating Boho Blossom punch so I decided this would be a worthy project. I love this color combination it is Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal and Tempting Turquoise. I used the DSP to cover more of those Hershey Nuggets and put them in a medium cello bag.

No comments: