Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Words a Plenty






These are my teacher gifts for Valentine's Day. I spent Monday of this week catching up on Trashy TV and cutting out the letters to alter these words. I made two Wisdom, a Kindness and an Inspire. I used mostly K and Co paper to transform the plain Vanilla letters into this awesomeness. I also went to Laurie's wedding on the Real Housewives of Orange County and was able to stomach two elimations from the Rock of Love II. I still need to catch up on my One Tree Hill and the Millionare Matchmaker but both seem to be on way past my bedtime.

No comments: