Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Enjoy!







The past few days I have been working on a Spiltcoaststampers Challenge. I combined two challenges. One was to use the color combination Barely Banana, Wild Wasabi and Blue Bayou. The second was to create this photo wallet using the tutorial. The white stamped squares are to journal on and the photo is mounted on the colored cardstock. I wasn't sure but I think this stamp set really was perfect for this project. Stampin' Up! sent it to me free last year and I wasn't sure at first what I would use it for, I really LOVE the sayings and am going to keep playing with it! The flaps say Enjoy every moment, Enjoy life, Enjoy the little things.



No comments: