Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Splitcoaststampers Wednesday Sketch Challenge #157





This is my first card uploaded to my NEW blog & Splitcoasterstampers! WOW I finally did it. Every Wednesday Splitcoast has a card challenge sketch that gives you a place to start when designing a card. After that you choose stamp sets, colors, accessories, techniques, etc.
Stamp Sets: Embrace Life, Define Your Life
Cardstock: River Rock, Cameo Coral, Groovy Guava, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Gray, River Rock, Cameo Coral Marker
Other: Cutter Tool, Ginger Blossom DP, River Rock Double-stitched ribbon, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Circle Punch

I hope you like the card, I was pleased with it. I wished I had Groovy Guava Double-stitched Ribbon, which is now on order but I love this Designer Paper.


No comments: