Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Morning!

My dishwasher is in a very sad state. The repairman was here at 7AM sharp and declared it a lost cause. I mentioned I had a service contract, he then said he would take a closer look and discovered that those dishwasher soap packets are the enemy of my dishwasher and have clogged everything up and killed the motor. The repairman then said he would order the parts, thank goodness they are covered under the contract, and they would send them to me and I would see him again next Monday at 7AM. UGHHHHHHHHHH, a least another week without a dishwasher!



Today I am on Operation - Muck Out The House! I have beds to change, bathrooms to clean, holiday decorations to put in the storeroom. I so want to stamp the day away but life is calling and I am reluctantly getting on board. I did work on a project yesterday, while my Mother in Law played with the munchkins that I will be posting soon! So I do have some new things to share. I also managed to read the new Stephanie Plum - between the numbers book "Plum Lucky" - very funny, very, very silly, very quick read.



This weekend Jackson had a basketball game, the St. Matt's Knicks squeaked out a win by one point against the St. Matt's Peanut M&M's. Madeleine and I headed to CT to visit the Bradley Family after the game to meet their newest member Devan Thomas who was born a week ago today. He is so very cute, I was able to snuggle with him for hours on the couch and will be heading back soon before Kirsten has to go back to work, time flies when you are on Maternity leave, she will be back to work by mid February!



The boys skied and snowboarded yesterday at Maple Ski Ridge, it really turned out to be a nice to ski, I have seen NEXT Sunday's forecast of and expected high of 15 degrees and am so not on board, I am going to squeeze in a trip to Maple Ski Ridge this week to avoid being there next Sunday!



Let's not forget to mention them Pats! They pulled out a win on Saturday night. I had a to walk away at the half, first I was just so tired from the days events that I just wanted to sleep and the yards the boys were giving up was making me nuts! Mike is so excited at the loss of the Colts yesterday and was happy to see the Cowboys go down even though he feels for his buddies who are Cowboy Fans.

No comments: