Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Did you ever see the gifts I made at the holidays?





Bath Basket

I used the Cottage Rose Set to stamp a one sheet wonder then cut it up to add accents to all the goodies I got to go in it. I even stamped the tissue paper. This basket was so pretty, it was hard to give away. I used in a Stamper's gift swap.

















Ice Cream Basket

I put a gift card to Friendly's in the basket inside a Stamped Matching card. This was Dylan's 1st grade Teacher's gift.







This was a cookie basket (bowl) that had a gift card in it to an Italian take -out restaurant. I gave to one of Madeleine's teachers. I also made a beautiful wine basket for her other teacher that some how I didn't get a picture of, I will be making another one for another occasion soon and will be sure this time to snap a pic.






This was an Italian basket that was stamped with the Voila Stamp Set. It also had a few more items in it like a spoon and another pot holder that did not make the picture. I put a gift card to Panara Bread in this basket. It was for Jackson's fourth grade teacher.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Those are awesome Stacey!!! Geez, those teachers must request your kids! LOL

Really great work - thanks for sharing - I'm totally bookmarking those ideas.