Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine Bundle Class






These are the projects that are part of the Valentine Bundle Class this coming Friday. The first one is an altered mailbox from the $1 spot at Target with a gift card enclosure, the next is a wonderful card and the last is a cello bag filled with York Peppermint Patties that is then put into a matching box. All the projects use the "A Happy Heart Stamp Set" from the Valentine Bundle Promotion this month.

No comments: