Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Finally.....

I have been sooooo so so sick this week and have not been able to post. No ramblings, no works of art, no nothing. I am finally feeling better and here are the things I was able to create while recovering from strep throat. I had a cold for a week last Friday and struggled through Monday of this week, working on my Valentine's projects, but Tuesday I was down for the count and with the cold shakes. I dragged myself (and Madeleine) to the Doctor, who pronounced me sick with strep and in need of antibiotics. We left the Doctor with a prescription for me and two Strawberry Shortcake stickers and a prescription for Madeleine. I passed on the stickers. Now here it's Thursday and three days of those good antibiotics and some Advil and I am on the road to recovery. I have taken a nap with Madeleine every day this week and not felt guilty. I am not sure if I have been influenced by the commerical but I also feel my Nyquil doesn't quite have the kick it used to. Anyway the project on the table right now is a sweet sixteen invitation I am making for a young lady who will be turning well, 16 soon. They are seven altered mailboxes done in the flowers for you paper. They are a work in progress and I will post the final when it is finished.


Please bear with me the spell check does not seem to be working so I await my editor to forward any corrections he may find. I think I got most of them......


No comments: