Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Team Stamp!

Last night we finally went out as a team for our annual holiday dinner. The team being many of the Stampin' Up! Demonstrators that have signed up under me. Two of them were my very first customers, who have become my friends as well as fellow stampers. They have been with me for almost FIVE years! We went to Koto to celebrate the holidays, let's face it any day can be a holiday! We had fun and the food is so good. It is a Japanese Hibachi Restaurant. I even ordered double rice so I could bring some home for Mike, he had to work until 10PM last night. It was so hard not to eat the double order of rice, it's that good!




The hostess at the restaurant took this picture of the group of us. Starting from the left, that's Laura, who is getting married in a year-she just got engaged!-she is Pat's Daughter. Laura is an honorary member of the team, she helps Pat with her Stampin' Up! business. Pat is next-she's helping plan Laura's wedding, then Bonnie in the white scarf looking fabulous, then Joy, then Nicole, whose daughter just turned one so she missed our dinner last year because she was having a baby and I am standing behind. Joy and I have are eyes closed because we are just so excited to have our picture taken!


This fabulous bottle of wine was from Nicole, she gave it to me last night at dinner and now that I blog I can show off all the nice things people send/gift me. Everyone in the group makes really stellar cards/stuff, I was showing off Bonnie's Christmas Card at the holidays made with the Frosty set and will start posting everyone's work of the heart here too!



Today I am off to ballet/tap with Madeleine then we are headed home for a quiet afternoon. I have the mundane tasks of doing dishes (by hand), laundry and vacuuming on my list with hopes that I can start a project to post this weekend.

I still have two picture calendars to put the finishing touches on this weekend to give as gifts and I started Mike's Valentine, so I need to work on that and I would like to have my Valentines for my Valentine class on Tuesday ready too. Mike's Valentine is a great Kit that I got from Lisabearnson.com, that makes a scrapbook about your own love story. Whew I am going to be busy! Have a rock star day!

No comments: