Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's a Saturday.....

We have had a busy week here at the Roussins! Our Saturday was no exception. We were off this morning to Jackson's first basketball game of the season. It was way more fun than I expected it to be, the kids played great and were so into it, I loved their team spirit cheering each other on! I ran the clock and the scoreboard with the coaches' son and hit the buzzer a few times when I wasn't supposed to, but I have never done anything like that before, I had such a good time! I think the coach's teenage son had enough of me and the buzzer but hey, what are you gonna do, right? It's the only way I am going to learn!

After basketball, Jackson & I went to the ski store and set him up for snowboarding tommorrow, new boots, board and helment, we got a really good deal and he is ready to go with his own equipment that should last him at least two seasons. He has been borrowing and renting equipment for the last 5 years, so he was excited to finally get his own! I am ready to hit the slopes tomorrow and am excited it's going to be 40 degrees and not 20 below!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have a blog! Very cool. Rachel wants to say hi... :)