Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Race Day



This was Dylan's first Pinewood Derby Day and he was super excited to be there. The Tiger Dens raced last so he had to wait and wait and wait.






Madeleine was very excited to see her friends and play with Grandma Margi, not so much into the car race.


Jackson and Grandpa ready to see Jackson's car race down the track.



Jackson's car is the car in the top of the picture. This year he went with a Celtic's Basketball themed car. This was his first race, he ran against all green cars. He took first in this race.



Dylan's car this year was a World Champ Red Sox themed car. His car is the blue car in the yellow lane in this picture.




Grandma Margi, Madeleine and Dylan watching his car zoom down the track.




Roussin vs. Roussin - Jackson is in the yellow lane and Dylan is in the green lane.



Mike and Grandpa waiting for our next race.


Mary (a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator) and I in the concession stand. I was helping, Mary was in charge.

The final results were Jackson won the over Webolo Division and Dylan won the over all Tiger Cub Division and Jackson took home the big trophy by taking the overall win. All in all a great Race Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey! What a great blog! I enjoyed looking at all your beautiful work in the archives. WOW, you are so talented. I took all my stamps out last week and made a card for a special friend - it took 2 hours and weighed 20 pounds but I think it came out good. Thanks again for all the nice stuff you gave me last year. and Congrats to the boys for their win! Love, Susie Duclos

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacey, Hi! Mom told us about your blog and it's wonderful! I love looking at all your amazing work - you are so talented. Last week I made a card for a friend with the stamping supplies you gave me, I think it turned out good although it took me forever and weighed 20 pounds! I hope to have more time to practice now that Jeff is home for the winter. Chris and Janie were here today for a short visit, we had a great time. I'll be stopping by often to see what you all are doing and congratulations to the boys for their wins - did Grandpa have something to do with that? He looks awful happy in those pictures! Love, Susan, Jeff and Althea