Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Go Patriots!


Soooooo, Did you hear about them Patriots! They Rocked! They didn't play pretty or with much style but they did win and they are Superbowl bound! Mike was all smiles as his Patriots are ready to take on the the NY Giants. All Hail the Patriots! I was taking pictures last night for my blog and Mike walked in so I got his big grin!


It's Monday and I tried all morning to put up my post for today. I worked hard all weekend to have some fun things to look at today and Google and Blogspot were not working this morning! UGGGGGH! All is well now, they are up and running again and I have posted all the fun stuff.
Did I tell you my dishwasher is working! The repairman was here at 7am sharp and didn't leave until after 9:30AM, the good news is I think I am up and running now! I ran an empty to load to check and it seem to be okay, I am now loading it with dirty dishes so we go live tomorrow. I have to get some liquid soap, no more little packets here.

The kids cleaned the basement this morning, with much protest, but I finally put the Holiday Decorations back in storage and feel like I can close the book on that! We headed to the movies this afternoon and saw Alvin and the Chipmunks, really thought it was funny, Dylan LOVED it, he asked me on the way out if we could get the soundtrack because he thought the movie had really great music. For some reason my six year old asking about the soundtrack to a movie just made me laugh!

No comments: