Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Valentine Projects



These great projects are what I have been working on the past few days, playing around with the items from the January Valentine Bundle Promotion. The matchbook project has a York Peppermint Pattie inside with decorated with an accent made with circle punches.

The box below has a medium cello bag filled with chocolate and the elephant card made in club this month tucked into it. The other container is a based on the 2-4-6-8 box.



The box below has a lid and can be filled with goodies. It is stamped with the the butterfly from " A Happy Heart" in Basic Gray and colored in with the Pretty in Pink Marker on Pretty in Pink Cardstock.



No comments: