Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Inkett Swap













This month's swap was a Sale-A-Bration set or a Hostess Set. I decided to go with the Level 3 Hostess Set, Time Well Spent. I had already cut the Red Cardstock by mistake for Club so I wanted the base of the card to be Real Red. This card here was the final one, the others were prototypes that I saved when I was playing around with the stamp set.
The greeting says" Too much of a GOOD THING is a good thing" it doesn't show up very clear in the picture. I made 24 of these babies to swap on Sunday January 26 at my Stamp Meeting.


No comments: