Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Is it Valentine's Day Yet?






These are the baskets of goodies for Jackson's, Dylan's and Madeleine's class for Valentine's Day. I am glad they are finished. Jackson and Dylan still have to sign their store bought Valentine's but I am at least one step closer with the goodies.








This is the Valentine goody for Jackson's class. I took help where I could get it. I feel like Sandra Lee from the Food Network. This is a semi-homemade Valentine. I got these cute take-out boxes at the Christmas Tree Shop (they were a deal 4 for $1.29). I filled them with pre-packaged conversation hearts and hershey chocolate, closed them up, then stamped a tag and tied it on with ribbon, Viola! This year having three classes to create for has been overwhelming so I have embraced the "take help where you can get it" way of thinking!








This is the goody for Dylan's class, I made 24 of these stinkin' cute cello bags with topper. The mouse with the heart and the saying come from the "A Happy Heart" stamp set. I punched him out with the tag punch. The flower comes from the "One of a Kind" stamp set and I punched it out with the boho blossom punch. Not all the flowers are the same, the punch and stamp are for three different flowers, I used them all. I can't see the first graders getting worked up because their flowers were different. I filled the cello bags with the prepackaged conversation hearts, they just scream VALENTINE, but I had to add chocolate too, it is behind the hearts but it is there!








I made these boxes for Madeleine's class. I made 14 of these boxes that hold a box of conversation hearts and her Tinkerbell Valentine. I love the rock and roll technique on the big scallop flower. I think it is my new favorite. You will be seeing a lot of that in the future, it is a good go to WOW. This is a knock off of the box I did as a Make and Take at the Inkett Meeting in January.

No comments: