Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

I finally was able to finish the projects I have been working on this week. I have used almost the entire package of Ginger Blossom Designer Paper, I have more on order and will be excited when it gets here but I think I am finally ready to start something else. I think these came out really well.

The first is a Thought Journal. I made two of these so they took some time. I think they really are extremely pretty and I will have a hard time writing in them and giving the one I made as a gift away.

For the Journal that I am giving as a gift I also made a bookmark with Chipboard, Craft Ink, Microbeads and Iridescent Ice EP.



The Journals use the Ginger Blossoms DP, River Rock Cardstock, Very Vanilla Cardstock, River Rock Ink, Cameo Coral Ink, Ruby Red Ink, the Embrace Life Stamp Set, Define Your Life Stamp Set, Defining Alphabet, Assorted Ribbon, Chipboard, Dimensionals, Modge Podge





I also made an altered Tin Purse and Tin Mailbox, just because I had the Modge Podge out and Mary J. Blidge on the Ipod so I just kept going!








No comments: