Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008










Happy New Year 2008!





This is my first post on my blog for 2008, this is my first post ever! I started a blog almost a year ago and never moved forward with it. I have been checking out other the blogs of many talented stampers and scrappers for months and have been impressed with all the wonderful projects they post. I have been inspired and wanted to start a blog myself. I am hoping this will force me to put that inspiration and passion for stamping and scrapping into action and really create all those wonderful projects I have been looking at, just with my own twist so that I too have something to share!


This was my favorite picture from last night. It is my daughter Madeleine (3) in her fancy New Year's Eve party dress that my friend Suzi got her for Christmas, complete with silver tights. She is looking at the lights on Suzi's amazing Christmas Tree. I took the picture first with the flash and then tried again with the flash off, it is dark but so sweet. I cannot wait to scrapbook this picture.

No comments: