Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Guests!

Kirsten and her three made our house 9 this weekend! We had a fun time! Grace, Paige and Devan played with Jackson, Dylan and Madeleine!


A trio of Princesses! Paige is the one over on left looking slightly concerned. Concerned might not be the right word, but she is certainly thinking about something!


Meet Grace!





Meet Devan and Kirsten!





Dylan was Devan's new best friend. He loved hanging with the little guy!





As you can see Devan is just one of the guys, already hanging out watching TV playing video games.

No comments: