Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Down but not out....







Well I have been pretty absent as of late due to life, my sprained wrist and well just life. It seems like there isn't a time when one of us in the house isn't feeling well and I end up laying on the couch with who ever doesn't feel that well and my couch just sucks the zip right out me. Madeleine is the latest to be taken down with something. She is recovering today and I am trying to avoid the couch with her until later this afternoon.


I am back on my game so to speak and have a few offerings to share. This scrapbook page I finished up this week. I started it a few weeks ago but misplaced my build a brad kit and wanted to use it on this page because I really didn't have any coordinating accents. I made my own accents by using the build a brad kit and a small circle punch of the designer paper. I used the Hodgepodge Hardware Kit that matched the finish on the build a brad to tie it all together. The paper is Designer Paper by Wild Asparagus and the solid colors are Stampin' Up!'s River Rock and Blush Blossom. I can't take credit for the photos. I received permission to post them, they are professional ones that were taken in December 2006. They were taken at the Treasured Expressions Studios in Rotterdam. You can see more of their work at http://www.treasuredexpressions.8m.com/. Lisa and Scott really do an amazing job. I am hoping to get the whole family over there this Spring for an outdoor family portrait. I have many more of their awesome pictures of Madeleine that I will be using for scrapbook pages and showing off.

No comments: