Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Monday

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I did, Saturday was a wash out. I just didn't want to leave my house and venture out into the downpour here in the Northeast. I spent the day in my Stamp Studio and watching TV. I watched "We are Marshall" for the first time and really thought Matt McConaughey was good in it, his portrayal of the coach was well done. I recommend it, but just note the beginnning is like watching the movie Titantic, you know the ship is going to sink the whole time, this movie you know in the beginning that the plane is going down.




Sunday we celebrated Grandpa Dick's birthday, his actual birthday is Wednesday so we were a little early. He is turning 68, but he doesn't look or feel a day over 49.

Madeleine decided she wasn't an outdoor girl, Grandma Margi questioned her sparkly shoes as an outdoor shoe, sadly Grandma was right, they were not right for a walk in early March. Half way through the walk Grandma had to swap hats with Madeleine and despite, Grandma's hat, mittens, a scraf & a long wool coat, Madeleine decided she wasn't up for the fresh air. The boys stuck it out with Grandma for a while, but Jack also managed to slip back in the house after a while. Grandma has hope in Dylan, he managed to stay outside in the brisk March air for awhile! Madeleine had a hard time sharing Grandma with her brothers, she wanted Grandma to come back inside to play Mrs. Potato Head and Barbie with her.


I am working on my last Club project today! Have a great day!

No comments: