Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, March 21, 2008

How lucky are we!




This is a picture of a beautiful shelf that my father in law, otherwise known as Grandpa,custom built to house our Pinewood Derby Trophies! We have seven trophies to date and the shelf was made to hold ten total. We have the cars on there now too. Grandpa drove it over from his house an hour away and hung this up yesterday in the boys room to give our winnings a place to be shown off!



and.....
while he was here, Grandpa helped out in the stamp room. I saw in a Stampin' Success Magazine the idea to store your punches on the bars originally created to hang utensils in the kitchen. After a search of 5 stores I found what I was looking for and Grandpa helped hang them up perfectly. These bars also had accessories to attach to them like the shelf and the circle container that now holds markers and more. My stamp studio looks great with this new touch!

No comments: