Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Maddie and her Big Girl Bed











At last my soon to be four year old is out of her crib. I officially took it down today. I thought I would have drama, from me not Madeleine, but I took it in stride. The last of my little ducks is on her way to grown-up furniture. Now, not so fast, it's only a toddler bed, one of these beds that fits a crib mattress, it was all I could handle in the way of redecorating right now. How cute does she look? Sooo Sooo Cute. I was teaching a Stamp Club when she went to bed in it for the first time last night so Mike took the pictures.

No comments: