Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You crack me up more!







These are my Easter Cards, I would like to say they are my Spring cards, but the cold rainy weather we are having really doesn't feel anything like Spring! I made them last night while I was watching One Tree Hill. I am such a teenager and addicted to this show! I used the DSP pad that is a Level One Hostess Option on these cards. They are in Apricot Appeal and Bashful Blue. I used the slot punch to make the scallop edge. I saw a version of the card on splitcoaststampers and copied and slightly edited & added, to make it my own. I, of course, had to add the glitter, I seem to find the need to add it to everything these days!

No comments: