Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Oldie but Goodie










This is a notecard folder that I made awhile back. It uses the now retired Sunflower Stamp Set and the retired colors of Marigold Morning and Thyme Green. I am going to gift this project so I thought I would it share it with you all. Many of you have seen it in my stamp studio but for those who may have missed it here it is! The note folder is made from one sheet of 81/2 x 11 cardstock and contains 5 note cards that are simple yet elegant with 5 stamped envelopes.

No comments: