Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mid-week Catch Up

I hope you are all doing well, I have been down with a sore throat that is not strep. I went for the test yesterday and it is just a sore throat, it was so sore it hurt when I sneezed and drank cold liquids. I am still hurting today but feeling a little of that Stacey spunk coming back. I have sorted two Stampin' Up! orders that arrived here yesterday, picked up the house, toasted the last of the Barbie waffles for Madeleine (Eggos with pictures on them, what a racket!), watched the Little Mermaid and have started the Barbie Fairy movie no less than 3 times, started laundry and am headed to the basement to make a room worthy for Kirsten and her crew to sleep in, they are coming to visit for the weekend.


I am also hoping to create a card for the Wednesday Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenge, I printed off the sketch, that's step one. I have been busy creating but can't post my stuff yet. I am entering a contest that required me to submit 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages and two non-card 3D items. I sent my stuff off and am crossing my fingers, my toes & whatever else I can! Wish me luck and luck and a little more luck! I really, really, really want to win! You know that Ego of mine really, really, really wants to win!

No comments: