Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Rub On and on and on....



This is a jar that contains the candy of the moment, Hershey's Nuggets. I bought the jar at the Christmas Tree Shop a while ago and applied the SaleAbration rub on's to it. It really makes it special! I made a coordinating tag with the rub-ons, and a piece of Hodge Podge Hardware from the new collection in the Occasions mini. I also added the stripped ribbon in Bashful Blue, Wasabi and Real Red for accent and flair! What do ya think? Pretty Cool Huh!

No comments: