Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Top of the Mornin to ya!

Hope your day brings you the luck of the Irish and More!


May love and laughter light your days and warm your heart and home;
May good and faithful friends be yours whenever you roam-
May peace and plenty bless your world with joy that long endures;
May all life's passing seasons bring the best to you and yours.
-Old Irish Blessing

I am going to be spending the day picking up my house after the weekend and working on my entries for a papercraft contest I am going to enter, if I can find the table in my Stamp Studio. The room is a mess. I also will be attempting my hand at a Corned Beef (no cabbage). I bought my Corned Beef from the butcher this year and not from the sealed package in the case. I made the brine from a recipe from the Food Network and I am going to try to cook it in the oven instead of in my slow cooker. I am really going out of the box for my Irish St. Patrick's Day dinner. I will let you know how it goes, I know you are all wanting to know about my dinner.

Have a great day!

No comments: