Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Luck of the Irish



I started my St. Patrick's Day cards today. I only made 10 to send out. I laughed at myself. I really didn't have much to work with. With the help of a retired set that had clovers in it, green paper and my computer I was able create this nice greeting. Inside the card is an Irish Blessing that I typed up and printed on the inside of the card before I cut the paper to size. I used the direct to paper technique on the card front and used my computer to type the greeting since after much looking I realized I did not have a St. Patrick's Day stamp. Ribbon, like glitter makes everything better!

No comments: