Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, March 7, 2008

The End of Basketball Season




The St. Matt's league is over. I will miss it! I won't miss the 8AM games, I will miss the action. It was really fun to watch Jack's skills improve and the high pace of the game. I really enjoyed being able to help by running the clock and the buzzer. I wasn't always the best at it, but I did have fun and learn a lot! I am getting sportier by the season! This is a picture from one of the last games, Jack getting ready to throw the ball in. This was the game he scored his basket! Go Jack! I can't take credit for most of these pictures, Suzi and her snazzy camera snapped them.





Jack and Nick running neck and neck down the court!





Getting ready for the next play! GO Number 6!





This is what Dylan does while big brother is on the court. He is playing his DS with his buddy!





Maddie and her friend are dancing to their own tune on the sidelines! You can see Dylan and his DS in the background next to Dad.

No comments: