Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, March 10, 2008

How stinkin' cute is this?


How cute is this little guy? He is just tooooo cute for me. I found him on another blog and just had to try to make him this morning! I so can't take credit for his design.











This is the blog I found our friend on: http://pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com/ Amy Sheffer put him together from parts of others who inspire us all! I filled my little guy's pot with gold bricks (hershey nuggets) because I didn't have any gold coins on hand.

No comments: