Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, April 7, 2008

I finished it!

I did it! I finished my 2003 Disney Album! I am so excited to go to Disney in June now! I just can't wait! Now I can come home and not have two albums waiting to be done, which is such a bonus!

This page is from the Lego Store in Downtown Disney. I used a Simply Scrappin Kit from Stampin' Up! to get 'er done! I used a Cricut to cut the letters for the title and I used my new favorite tool the Imagine book of layouts to complete this awesome layout! I love this book and recommend it to all scrappers who like the mix of pattern paper! Quite a few of the layouts if not all came with a lot of help from this awesome book! A must have text for any scrapper! Can you tell I love it! All the measurements are there, the layout, how to cut the paper the whole enchilada! The little arrows point to Jackson in the shadows, I wished I had the arrow punch from Stampin' Up! it really would come in handy when scrappin pictures from back in the day, before photoshop, digital cameras and lots of practice. Jack is in the pictures but it's sort of like playing I spy.





This layout is a compilation of all the ride pictures I had. I used a pad of cardstock that came with embellishments for this page. Note the circle cutter was still on the table and I used it! Out of the square for a straight edge girl!





The Pooh Diecut came from of all places Creative Memories, circa 2002. I had saved all the embellishments I had bought back in 2002-2003 from my friend Jenn Dixon in a Craft Keeper and actually used some of them to help finish the book. The beehive and bees are Creative Memories too! The blue strip with the characters is from somewhere, not sure where and the giant Pooh is a postcard I bought in the Wonderful World of Disney! The printed paper was from Joanne's and the "and friends" was cut from the cricut!





I had way more pictures of Dylan then of Jack, but Dylan was two years old in 2003 and spent a lot of time in his stroller eating, so he was more likely to pose for the picture. The Disney diecut is another vintage Creative Memories I found it in my stash! All you die hard scrappers have to be proud of me for using the stuff I have! I used the Cricut to cut the other half of the title and all the black Mickey heads came from a punch I purchased at Joanne's with my coupon!




This is a page that was my last page completed, I used the same pad of cardstock that I used for the "ride the rides" page!



I love the way this page came out! The "I shrunk the kids" was printed on the computer! This is the playarea in Hollywood Studios where they had a garden giant sized for the kids to play.




This was a tough page. I used a postcard of the Castle and stickers and tags to create the title. It was a three part thing, the Mickey metal edge tag, with the red sticker letter, with the Mickey shaped bubble sticker on top. Note the arrow to show the small family in the crowd!



I have to finish this layout. It's the night we went Trick or Treating in the Magic Kingdom, hence the Halloween motif. The layout came out great by I have to add a few touches, I just haven't decided what yet! Note: I actually made it into a picture that night, actually two!









More small family large landmark pictures!



I don't love this page, but it's growing on me. This was Jackson's favorite ride, the raceway. I was distracted by Dancing with the Stars when I did this layout!

No comments: