Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, April 7, 2008

One year away from a Rock Star Smile!

I got my braces on my teeth on Thursday, the spacers that had gone in a week earlier still ached so I have been in rough shape. The metal has cut up the inside of my mouth and the bands on the back are just ANNOYING! I am trying to soldier through but have decided I am not the tough cookie I used to be! I have taken Advil and Tylenol and am just not a happy camper. I know I am going to have rock star teeth when this is over and will not have to ever be disappointed in my smile when this is over but UGGGGGGH!
Not the most flattering picture of me, it was taken by my nine year old, Jack. I am channelling my inner teenager!

No comments: