Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday!

I can't believe it's Monday again, we had a busy, busy week last week and this week is just as crazy!
Last week, Jack got bands on his teeth and impressions for his palette expander, I got full on braces, we had the Science Fair, the kids had a half day on Friday, I finished my Disney Scrapbook, I hung out with Friends on Wednesday, Madeleine had a playdate, We had an Egg Hunt, Birthday Party and I taught a class this weekend! Whew and now it's Monday again, I have a Volcano of laundry to do and my house looks like I took the weekend off, I am embarrassed even to post a picture for you, so off to straighten up and then to ballet class for Mads..........Rock on!

No comments: