Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Made my Day!




I have been taking Jackson to school in the AM. He has to patch his eye to help improve the vision in his weak eye, so to minimize the time he wears his patch afterschool, we have been getting up early and doing it before school, I take him in so he gets about another 45 minutes, ANYWAY, on my way in last week we saw this in the center of town! I was so giddy, I yelled to the kids "That's Me!". Now, I know it's not my name in lights but it was close!


I taught a class at the library as part of the Friends of the Library Program and had 10 people come! Isn't that cool! We made these four simple cards, everyone seem to enjoy them and I had fun despite the fact that my mouth still aches! I know I have no right to complain about my mouth, but if you read my blog on a regular basis you can skip these parts of the entry, because every entry is going to have some reference to my aching mouth! My mantra these days is: rock star teeth, rock star teeth, rock star teeth!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is gr8..and your wrk is even better..est of luck wid life..
passer-by