Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April Club Projects


This card uses the Wonderful You stamp set and matching jumbo wheel. This is one of the stamp sets included in the April Wheel Promotion.



Have to have a Mother's Day Card. I love the embrace life set and this came out to be such an elegant card.



Dare to be Fabulous, aren't I always fabulous! This card uses the oldie but goodie poppin pastels using the chalks and a versamark pad!

No comments: