Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Distracted Drivers!





Last Thursday night we had the Science Fair at School. My boys presented their combined effort! They did an experiment about driving and talking on a hand held cell phone. Each volunteer drove the driving came with a steering wheel to get used to the track and game. Then each volunteer had to drive the track 4 times and the boys recorded their scores. Then we gave them a cell phone and Dylan called them from another room and told them jokes and asked them a series of questions to distract them. They then recorded the times again. They averaged the times of the four races with and with out the phone and to no surprise it took longer to drive the track using the the cell phone. Leave it to my Jack to find the Science Project that involves a cell phone and a video game. It was a great project that both a fourth and first grader to contribute too! We made an impact at the fair, anytime you bring a Wii to a Science Fair you are bound to draw a crowd!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacey, Your workshop sounds great, I wish I could have gone. Thanks for the great gifts you all gave to Althea for her birthday, she LOVES the toy cake and has been serving up slices all day - I love the dresses, thanks a bunch and Happy Spring. Love, Sue