Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Who doesn't love a Parade!

The Memorial Day Parade! The boys marched as part of the Cub Scouts! I love this tradition more than I can say! I think I am way more excited about it then they are!






I love this picture of Madeleine and Tori waving to the Firetruck! The Volunteer Fireman and Firewomen that march really get credit. They look great in their dress uniforms and march with such dignity in what was warm weather this year. These guys got to ride in the truck!


Proud to honor our Veterans this Memorial Day!

No comments: