Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Fantastic Farney

My friend MJ Farney created these wonderful cards, she brought them to a club class on Tuesday night and I just had to share them. She has many more but I am posting them slowly just to give you something to look forward too.


What a great July Card! You might just see something very similar at an upcoming class!


This is the inside! How cute is this!


I just love the use of punches on this card and the color combo is so HAPPY!

No comments: