Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh How Thoughtful!

Look at my nice surprise! These arrived yesterday afternoon and have made me smile all day! My thoughtful friend Patty sent these to me, well actually her little dude, Emerson sent them to me to thank me for loaning him the use of a cradle my Grandmother had bought for Jackson. Emerson is ready for a crib now so he is all finished with the cradle.

It's really the little things that bring you joy!

No comments: