Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Royal Decree

Madeleine's invites are finished! Belle has been assembled! It was touch and go there for a bit but I soldiered through!


This was the process, you have to cut out each part of her and glue it to the base. Thank the lord for my Xyron!


The final product. I used a marker to add the lips and the eyes. The machine cuts them but it was just to small to deal with! In the big scheme of things I think it works!



These are the final invites. I used Vellum Envelopes and ribbon to fancy them up even more for the ultimate Princess Invite! I really am glad they are done and came out a little awesome I must say!

No comments: