Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, May 12, 2008

I am back in action!

Hi all you! I love you who check out my blog, it makes me feel great that someone out there besides my Mom is interested in what's going on in my world! I have been out of the blogging action for a month! I can't believe it was a month!

I have been busy with life, baseball practice, doctor's appointments, cub scouts for both my first grader and fourth grader, ballet, bible study, my golf league and countless other craziness! The good news is I am back to blogging! I just wish I had more Stampin' Up! goodies to post! I am working on Maddie's birthday invites, which I know you can't wait to see! I did do a swap with the Sminks and I posted it and I did make Mother's Day cards but being me forgot to take a picture before I sent them all! I am going to borrow one back this week so I can post it! I hope you all have a rock star day!

No comments: