Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday, It's Friday!


Doesn't this picture just make you laugh! It's my friend Suzi's son Vinny giving me the face when I tried to take his picture at the beach in April! It's a happy Friday Picture!

I am so happy it's Friday! I have had another week, but handled it much better then the past few! I actually enjoyed many moments of it. In a few ways I did drop the ball with the kiddos. Dylan was supposed to read in school on Wednesday and we forgot to pack his book, so now he went to the end of the line or he can read if someone is absent. I somehow forgot that my Jackson is a growing boy and bought him sneakers that were two sizes two small, he was crushed because he really got excited when I told him I got him a new pair. We are going to exchange them this weekend!

I had fun but played MISERABLE GOLF on Wednesday night. I hit balls with Mike yesterday and actually listened to a few of the tips he gave me. I think I am going to have to break down and get new clubs, my twelve year old Sports Authority Specials don't seem to be helping my golf game at all!

I got the braces tightened and they are tight tight tight man! I am a women who loves food and this is really cramping my style! It is an excuse to eat a lot of ice cream, but got to say I am looking forward to some grown up food tonight.

The high notes for the week are I went to Lee shopping with my friend Suzi, Madeleine is adorable at school, I got her invites out for her birthday party, The Scout Wars Skit is almost ready to perform on Tuesday night!, We are going to a Golf Social Tonight that sounds rally fun, I am going get to go to the Golf Clinic this morning to practice for tonight's social, Mike and I will be married 12 years this weekend, I got to go to Cafe Italia this week and a pampered chef party (different nights) and visit with my friends.....and yesterday Mike was home so I got to take a NAP, I just love a NAP!

I hope you all had a good week and are looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments: