Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, May 26, 2008

Last of the Afternoon Tea

This is a note card folder in a box that was made with the last bit of Afternoon Designer Paper that I left. I used the Embrace Life Stamp Set to add to the design and create the note cards that go inside.

This is the folder tucked inside the decorative box.



This is the folder outside the box.

This is the folder open with the card inside. There are two card in each pocket with envelopes.

Card Number One.


Card Number Two

Card Number Three

Card Number Four.

No comments: