Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring Break

Here are some pictures from Surfside this April. I have sooooo many more and am hoping at some point to scrap them so you will be able to see more of the fun we had. The kids skateboarded, hung out, played video games, read books (under duress) and just had a laid back week at the beach. It was so great to be down there off season, we were able to take Coco, Suzi's dog down to the beach with us, she swam in the ocean, ran on the beach and had a great time too!



Jack walking the beach this April


Dylan digging in the wind


Mads and I on the beach looking for shells


Mads in the water on Friday of Spring Break we finally had an 80 degree day and we made the most of it!

No comments: