Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Marvelous MJ

I have nothing finished to post but I do have these awesome cards that were done by MJ Farney so I am showing those off!


After I saw this card I tried to find my crystal effects, I was so disappointed I have no idea where the bottle went so I am ordering it today so I can finish cards I made that were inspired by these using the wild rose stamp set.


I love the color combo on this one!


I just love this card, the colors and the strips make me happy!

No comments: