Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What are we doing for Club in February?





This card shows off the One of a Kind Stamp Set, Boho Blossoms Punch, Boho Backgrounds Stamp Set and Berry Bliss Paper.





This card shows off the fading image technique as the new star punch plus the faux tile technique in the background that you make with your scoring blade.





This is a quick a cute spring basket that you can create with a tag that shows off the scallop punch and the sell-a-bration set So Many Scallops.

No comments: