Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Mike's Valentine




I got the kit of the month from Lisa Bearnson's website. Each month they have a kit and January's was this one called "The Greatest Love Story Ever Told". I put it together for Mike's Valentine. Of course, I put it together and planned on filling in the details with my own handwriting and before I could write it all out I sprained my right wrist and I am right handed! I told Mike I would finish it when my wrist heals but I did show him what I had finished.
It comes in this nice tin.






This is the tin open with the scrapbook inside.






This is the cover it says "The Greatest Love Story Ever Told"
and it has a picture of Mike and I leaving the church on our wedding day.





This is the first page and the little quote says "Our story is not a fairy tale, it's real life"





This is where I will put my first impressions about meeting Mike.





This page is for the story of how we met. Which was through a mutal friend.





This is supposed to be for your dating life.







Both these pictures were ironically taken at weddings. The top one was taken at my sister's wedding and the bottom was taken when we were headed to a friends wedding.





This is our engagement picture that appeared in the newspaper.





This picture was taken at the engagement photo shoot but as you see my hair just looks MUCH to big!















This photo is from the shower Mike's family had for us.





These pictures are from the shower my family had for me and our rehersal dinner.












We headed to Disney after we said I Do.









These are some of those undated randam picture I found of us before kids.





This wasn't our first home together but it was the first house we bought in Chicago.





I love this picture of Mike and I, it was taken New Year's Eve two years ago.





Why we would do it all again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages Stacey!!! I must copy some of those-you know me! ;-) Love, love, love the Valentine kit-especially the big hair! I think my engagment picture looked the same way-but with a spiral perm (yes, was still doing that in the mid-90's. . . yikes).

Shelley

Anonymous said...

Dear Stacey, Love your album. I treasure the one you gave me for our wedding. Glad you had a good trip and it was great to see Madeleine on Valentines Day. Take care, Susie