Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The One Armed Scrapbooker




These are all the layouts I completed on my sister weekend scrap at Scrap and Spa. I worked mostly with my left hand and did what I could with my right. I was able to do quite a bit more than I expected. Eyelets and such were sort of off limits, but I think I did really well with what I was able to handle. My favorite part of the tools that they had available besides the Cricut was the printer that let you put a 12x12 piece of paper through. It was nice to put journaling, quotes and titles right onto the layouts.


These layouts are all the beach pictures from our 2007 Surfside Beach Vacation. I limited what I was working on so I could get a handle on the supplies I would need to take all the way to Chicago.



































































1 comment:

Alison said...

Wow! I am so jealous of all that you accomplished on your getaway. I need to get me one of those!