Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

How quickly does the house get away from you?




This card was one I created from a Challenge Sketch from Splitcoaststampers. The Sketch was from a few weeks ago, I am a little behind. This card uses the Priceless Stamp Set.


So, my kids are on vacation this week and I am trying so hard to keep up with my house but everytime I turn around it seems to have gotten away from me. I put one room back together and then BOOM another room seems to have tornado Madeleine, Dylan and Jackson whirling through it. It's Thursday, almost through the vacation week!


I have a great blog that I read that I want to share http://thepioneerwoman.com. She has a companion site called The Pioneer Woman Cooks that you can get to from her main site. She has great recipes and funny stories about how she went from High Heels to Tractor Wheels - The story of how she met and married the Marlboro Man. She takes wonderful pictures too. They are just amazing. She has great inspiration out on the pioneer of her kids, the Marlboro Man, the horses and other animals and the amazing landscape.


Off to chase the tornados and try to keep the house contained!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacey!!
i love the PW blog!! What a riot
Love the cards on your site..as soon as you get the subscribe thing i am there!