Welcome

Thank you for stopping by my blog. Bookmark the page and come back often. I am trying to put new and interesting Papercrafts up so you will find something cool and fun everytime you visit - I also tend to babble about the doings here at our house because I just can't help it!

I love it when you leave comments! Please tell me what you think!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Scrap and Spa




Well after much travel on Friday, LaGaurdia was a nightmare, I finally made it to O'Hare and found my sister waiting in baggage claim. She had been waiting for me for 8 hours due to all my delays! I had listened to my ipod most of the day and Kristi read her book and watched her movie on her portable DVD. We got our luggage and humor back and headed to get the rental car to begin the 1 1/2 ride to Scrap and Spa. We arrived late. It was very confusing what time we actually arrived because I left NY time, arrived Chicago time and then drove back into Eastern Time in Michigan where S & S is. We unloaded our stuff so we would be ready to get down to business and start scrapping the next morning and headed to bed. Saturday we scrapped our hearts out. Kristi, my sisiter worked on her Disney Album and I worked on my beach pictures. We managed to have packed fairly well and accomplished a lot. She finished all that she had brought and I only had a few craft keepers left with planned pages. It was really a nice time catching up with my sister and sharing a hobby I love. Scrap and Spa is sort of like an upscale camp for scrappers. The rooms are small, but we spent little time in them, you can walk around in no make up and bed head, as you can tell from my picture. Diane the hostess is very sweet and wonderful. The food is really really good, Diane serves you wonderful homemade goodies and food and the Scrap House has so many tools to add nice touches to your pages. I posted all my pages for you to see! I sprained my wrist Tuesday Night so I was the One-Armed Scrapbooker all weekend. I took Tylenol and Advil in intervels to stave off the pain and was able to power through. All in all a great trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how many victims has the driveway claimed NOW!!! LOL I'm sorry about the wrist, but it looks like it didn't hold you back too much with your scrappin. Gotta say, anything with the word "spa" in it, has to be good - but you didn't mention any spa stuff...

Love the valentine's book - a fantastic idea and your pix are great. Hope you're back to writing soon so you can fill in all the history.

Feel better!!! (Oh and good luck to you and Jack with all the fun orthodontist work - Stef is on her way as well. Last week she had her mold and xrays taken and we'll find out the whole story in about 2 weeks - then set it up. She'll be metal mouth by spring break. She's really excited for braces (huh?) but we'll see how she really feels once they're installed!!

~Ang

Anonymous said...

Not the best picture of me Stacey! - I hope all your bloggers know that I clean up good:) - Your pages look awesome! - I had a great time too and can't wait to plan the next one! - Have a great week! - Stay on your feet!
Kristi